5 मिनट में अपना खुद का A.I कैसे बनाएं How to make Jarvis in python in 5 Minutes


 

1: Introduction

https://youtu.be/DpLelyVEpRU

Title: "Build Your Own A.I. Assistant (Jarvis) in Python in Just 5 Minutes!"

Introduction: Welcome to an exciting journey into the world of artificial intelligence! In this tutorial, we'll guide you through the process of creating your very own A.I. assistant, inspired by Jarvis, using the Python programming language. Don't worry, you don't need any advanced coding skills – we've simplified the process so that you can have your A.I. up and running in just 5 minutes!

2: Prerequisites and Setup

Title: "Before You Begin: Prerequisites and Setup"

Content: Before diving into the A.I. creation process, let's ensure that you have everything you need. Follow these simple steps:

  1. Install Python: If you don't have Python installed, visit python.org to download and install the latest version.

  2. Install a Code Editor: Choose a code editor like VSCode, Sublime Text, or Atom to write and run your Python code efficiently.

  3. Required Libraries: We'll be using a Python library called SpeechRecognition for speech recognition. Install it using the command: pip install SpeechRecognition.

  4. Additional Libraries (Optional): Depending on the functionalities you want to add, you may need other libraries like pyttsx3 for text-to-speech conversion.

Now that your environment is set up, let's move on to the fun part – creating your A.I. assistant!

3: Code Implementation

Title: "Code Implementation: Building Your A.I. Assistant in Python"

Content: Below is a simplified Python script to create a basic A.I. assistant. You can customize and expand on this foundation to tailor it to your specific needs.

python
import pyttsx3 engine=pyttsx3.init() engine.say('hello i am jervis welocome') engine.runAndWait()
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
import speech_recognition as sr import pyttsx3 def listen(): recognizer = sr.Recognizer() with sr.Microphone() as source: print("Listening...") audio = recognizer.listen(source) try: query = recognizer.recognize_google(audio) print("User: ", query) return query except sr.UnknownValueError: print("Sorry, I didn't catch that. Could you please repeat?") return None def speak(response): engine = pyttsx3.init() engine.say(response) engine.runAndWait() if __name__ == "__main__": speak("Hello! I am your A.I. assistant. How can I help you today?") user_query = listen() speak(f"You said: {user_query}. I'm here to assist you!")

Feel free to enhance the script by adding more functionalities and customizing the responses.

4: Further Customization and Next Steps

Title: "Customization and Next Steps"

Content: Congratulations on creating your basic A.I. assistant! To take it further, consider these customization and improvement options:

  1. Integrate More Features: Expand your A.I. assistant by integrating additional features like weather updates, news, or even home automation controls.

  2. Enhance Speech Recognition: Experiment with different speech recognition libraries and models to improve accuracy.

  3. Natural Language Processing (NLP): Explore NLP libraries like spaCy or NLTK to make your A.I. understand and respond more intelligently to user queries.

  4. User Interface (UI): Develop a simple UI for your A.I. to make interactions more user-friendly.

Remember, this is just the beginning! The world of A.I. development is vast, and you can continue to explore and enhance your A.I. assistant based on your interests and requirements. Have fun creating your personalized Jarvis!


🄸🄽🅂🅃🄰🄶🅁🄰🄼 👇🏾 https://z-p42.www.instagram.com/aryanpandey699/ ______________________ __________________________________ (ABOUT ) Welcome to the "TECHNO SAP" YouTube channel, where you can explore the fascinating world of science with me, Aryan Pandey. As the founder and host of this channel, I am dedicated to sharing my passion for science and delivering exciting and informative videos on various scientific topics. From mind-blowing experiments to cutting-edge discoveries and technologies, you'll find it all here on my channel. So, join me on this incredible journey of learning and discovery, and don't forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to stay updated on my latest uploads. _________________________________________________________ If you're interested in exploring more of the world of science, you're in the right place. Join me as we dive into exciting experiments, mind-blowing discoveries, and cutting-edge technology. Hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to stay updated on my latest uploads. For any queries or questions, feel free to contact me on my email address, aryan2020pandey@gmail.com. Thank you for watching, and I look forward to sharing more valuable content with you soon. #TechnoSAP" 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post